Case Management In Arkansas
Here at Elite Senior Care, Case Managers are trained to provide you with all the information you need about services and benefits available to seniors in your area. Our Case Managers provide a single point of contact to evaluate your needs and monitor the progress of your services to ensure that your needs are being fully met. The main goal of Case Management is to help seniors remain independent and in their own homes for as long as possible.
A Case Manager will come to your home to assess your physical, medical, mental, and emotional needs and recommend the correct services for your case. Your Case Manager is also qualified to help you navigate the often overwhelming task of applying for benefits and programs for which you may be eligible.
What Does a Case Manager Do?
The case managers at Elite Senior Care oversee the many important duties required for an exceptional level of care. Our case managers ensure your loved one has comprehensive care by assisting clients in filling out important papers, monitoring clients every week to ensure they client is satisfied with services, linking clients to available resources, conducting a needs assessment on all clients, assisting or arranging medical appointments, arrange transportation (via Medicaid transportation broker), and assist in the development of the individualized care plan.
Medical Case Managers can Assist with:
- Provide clients support with basic ADLs (shopping, payee services, budgets, managing and attending appointments).
- Collaborate with the inpatient medical team and case management department to promote effective discharge planning and utilization management of hospitalized patients.
- Coordinate medical management and vocational rehabilitation.
- The report, maintain, and update case data, goal attainment, and outcomes in the HMIS system.
- Used HMIS and hard copy files to maintain, update, and report on case data and outcomes.
- Develop vocational rehabilitation plans based on claimant’s physical limitations, conduct independent labor market surveys, and job analysis.
- Perform concurrent review to assure appropriateness of admission, inpatient/acute care, rehabilitation/SNF status, and discharge using establish InterQual guidelines.
- Verify and document the patient’s medical history in the EMR system while adhering to strict compliance with patient confidentiality and HIPAA laws.
- Secure medical records via phone and EMR.
- Assure that Medicare IM letters are signed and documented in the EMR system.
- Maintain confidentiality per HIPPA regulations.
- Follow HIPAA regulations regarding patient medical records and confidentiality.
Contact Elite Senior Care
To learn more about our services or to speak with an Elite Senior Care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today.