Veteran’s Home Care
Get The Care You Need
At Elite Senior Care, we’re dedicated to helping veterans who have proudly served their country, or their surviving spouses, get the benefits they deserve. This program is for Veterans who need personal care services and help with activities of daily living. This program is also for Veterans who are isolated, or whose caregiver is experiencing a burden. When your loved one has difficulty performing these tasks on their own due to age, physical limitations, an injury, or a medical condition, our trained Caregivers at Elite Senior Care are there to assist.
What Does Arkansas Veteran’s Home Care Include?
The team at Elite Senior Care prides itself on providing compassionate care to elderly or disabled veterans within the comfort of their homes. We provide personal care and healthcare services for veterans throughout Arkansas, including RN nursing visits, shopping assistance, house cleaning assistance, transportation, hygiene assistance, and much more. The comfort, safety, and respect of our patients is our top priority at Elite Senior Care.
Care Givers can Assist with:
- Manage provider network to include verifying claims and benefits for healthcare providers/members and insurance companies.
- Assist in transfers using a gate belt or a Hoyer lift.
- Use a Hoyer lift to transport patient out of bed to their wheel chair
- Perform light maintenance which includes switching window screens and storm windows, and installing and removing air conditioning units.
- Care for mentally and physically disabled individuals, bathing, feeding, house cleaning duties, toileting, and medication reminders.
- Travel to different client homes to assist with ADL i.e., laundry, bathing, grooming, cleaning, etc.
- Assist developmentally delay and behaviorally demanding individuals with ADLs.
- Provide transportation, assistance, and companionship for the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Provide personal care, companionship and community integration to individuals who have developmental disabilities
- Promote continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for which care is provided.
- Assist with monitoring timelines to ensure that all IEP meetings and assessments are completed.
- Provide chemo teachings before the first cycle of chemotherapy.
- Provide colostomy care and administer medication for pain management by current physician recommendations.
Contact Elite Senior Care
To learn more about our services or to speak with an Elite Senior Care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today.