Let Elite Senior Care in Arkansas Help
When your loved one has difficulty performing these tasks on their own due to age, physical limitations, an injury, or a medical condition, our trained Caregivers are there to assist. We understand it is important for your loved one to maintain their dignity and privacy within their own home while performing these intimate functions. That’s why Elite Senior Care is here to help you AND your loved one!
What does personal care include?
Our caregivers at Elite Senior Care in Arkansas handle a range of duties for you and your loved one. Personal caregivers have the responsibility of personal hygiene assistance, bathing, dressing, toileting assistance, laundry, shopping for personal items, and mobility and ambulation. Personal caregivers at Elite Senior Care’s goal is to help older adults live independently within their own homes while providing them – and their families — with peace of mind.
Personal Care Givers can Assist with:
- Manage provider network to include verifying claims and benefits for healthcare providers/members and insurance companies.
- Assist in transfers using a gate belt or a Hoyer lift.
- Use a Hoyer lift to transport patient out of bed to their wheel chair
- Perform light maintenance which includes switching window screens and storm windows, and installing and removing air conditioning units.
- Care for mentally and physically disabled individuals, bathing, feeding, house cleaning duties, toileting, and medication reminders.
- Travel to different client homes to assist with ADL i.e., laundry, bathing, grooming, cleaning, etc.
- Assist developmentally delay and behaviorally demanding individuals with ADLs.
- Provide transportation, assistance, and companionship for the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Provide personal care, companionship and community integration to individuals who have developmental disabilities
- Promote continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for which care is provided.
- Assist with monitoring timelines to ensure that all IEP meetings and assessments are completed.
- Provide chemo teachings before the first cycle of chemotherapy.
- Provide colostomy care and administer medication for pain management by current physician recommendations.
Contact Elite Senior Care
To learn more about our services or to speak with an Elite Senior Care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today.