Elite Senior Care Is Here To Help
Being able to stay in their home, yet get the support and care they need, gives seniors a much-needed sense of comfort, safety, and dignity that are so integral to their mental and physical health. We know how much the home’s familiarity, regularity, and comfort simply can’t be replaced. Now it’s possible to let your loved one stay in the home they created many years or decades ago, yet have access to a wide range of non-medical services with their safety and well-being in mind.
Rest assured, our compassionate caregivers are trained to provide uplifting care within your senior’s own home. From meal preparation and grocery shopping to providing companionship and incidental housekeeping, we’re here to help.
What is a homemaker?
Elite Senior Care homemakers handle a range of duties for you and your loved one. Homemakers have the responsibility of meal planning, meal preparation, laundry, essential shopping, errands, and incidental housekeeping. Homemaking services are designed to assist the client with necessary tasks that allow for comfort and safety in their own home.
Home Makers can Assist With:
- Assist elderly in cleaning, purchasing groceries, and household chores
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and assist with stock maintenance and organization.
- Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stock, and record expenditures.
- Maintain superior cleanliness as a housekeeper.
- General maintenance and OSHA requirements perform to maintain sanitary conditions in an outpatient facility.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges and squeegees.
Contact Elite Senior Care
To learn more about our services or to speak with an Elite Senior Care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today.